Recessed air curtains
If ceiling height is limited above door or in a vestibule, or if the applications requires the model not be visible for aesthetic reasons. Then Heat Saving Systems recessed model would be the answer. They are designed to fit either into a drop or finished ceiling as both the intake and nozzles are from below, and are available in sizes for either single or double door pedestrian doors. Controls can be mounted were required to be accessible for either ambient temperature readings or for speed control.
- Help to maintain comfortable interior temperatures
- Install as retrofit
- Multifunction control panel standard
- Thermostat control helps reduce operating costs
- Provides supplementary heat source.
- Open doors in retail settings shown increase traffic and revenues
- Ideal for many applications – retail, commercial, food service, institutional, hotel, offices, etc.
- For any type of air curtain application that you are looking for, contact Heat Saving Systems or your local HVAC distributors for details or purchase
When selecting a unit, it is important to consider the sizing of the model and requirements for the specific application. We manufacture different models of air curtains and will work with you to find the most suitable for your business.
For any type of air curtain application that you are looking for, contact Heat Saving Systems or your local HVAC distributors with any questions or availability